Wednesday 6 January 2016

Game 37: Raptors at Nets

After losing two in a row the Toronto Raptors are looking to get back on the winning track with a game against the struggling Brooklyn Nets


  • It's kind of surprising that the Philadelphia 76ers own the worst record in the East when you look at line up of Brooklyn Nets. I mean any team can get a win on any night, but the Sixers have alot of young talent and heart, Brooklyn just appears like they don't know what they've got.
  • As I say that they still have Joe Johnson and Brook Lopez, two capable scorers and players who have been Raptor killers in the past. Though they also have former Toronto #1 overall pick Andrea Bargnani. So we'll see
  • Brooklyn is without their starting point guard Jarrett Jack, their rookie Rondae Hollis-Jefferson and Chris McCullough. The Raptors however announced today that DeMarre Carroll will be out for 6-8 weeks after getting his knee scoped this morning.
Tonight's Raptor Track!

Joe Purdy - "Brooklyn I'm Calling"

I've known Joe Purdy mainly for his fantastic 2004 album Julie Blue where he rented a lakehouse and wrote and recorded most of the tracks off the album over a 2-week stay. It's difficult to find any of his music, except for the online avenues. I ordered another album of his off Amazon, Take My Jacket & Go is a different feel than i'm used to for Purdy material, but it yields some great tunes. "Brooklyn I'm Calling" is one example


Raptors 4th in the East 21-15. Nets 14th in East 10-24

#FUCKBROOKLYN!!! Didn't think I'd forget did ya?


No comments:

Post a Comment