Friday 17 November 2017

Game 15: Knicks at Raptors!

2 impressive back to back wins on the road against very tough teams and now the Raptors return home to take on an Atlantic Division rival. It's the Knicks coming to own for a Friday night showdown.



  • It's a new look for the Knicks this year as Carmelo Anthony was traded to the OKC Thunder. Derrick Rose signed with Cleveland and Phil Jackson has stepped down as GM. New members include Enes Kanter, Jarret Jack and Doug McDermot
  • Delon Wright dislocated his shoulder in the game against New Orleans and will not play tonight. Norman Powell is also out. The Raptors have called up Lorenzo Brown from the 905.
  • The Knicks' most exciting player is by far Kristaps Porzingis. This kid was booed on draft night by Knicks fans but is now the one they're looking to take the franchise to new heights, and he just might do it
Tonight's Raptor Track!

Ace Frehley - "New York Groove"

I'm not really a Kiss fan, like not at all, but this song by their ex-guitarist, Spaceman Ace isn't half bad. I think it's really the Gene Simmons attitude and flare or substance approach that really puts me off of Kiss.



Tonight's Game Day Drink!

Double Rye & Coke

Tonight I have my ticket firmly in hand! Yes I will be in attendance wearing a My Name Is Jonas shirt. One thing I learned about going to games is how/when to drink and minimize bathroom visits. Try to get an aisle seat and drink double mixed drinks instead of beers. My drink of choice is the Rye and Coke. See y'all there and go Raps!

Raptors 4th in East 9-5! Knicks 5th in East 8-6!

No comments:

Post a Comment