Tuesday 26 December 2017

Game 32: Raptors at Mavericks!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a cold beer! Hope everyone had a safe and joyous Holiday season.  The Raptors hit the road for their first encounter with the Dallas Mavericks tonight!



  • The Raptors are officially first in the East! Due to the Celtics and Cavaliers losing their Christmas Day match ups. 
  • I guess CJ Miles got an infection due to his dental procedures. Yuck. Meaning he's a game time decision 
  • Mavericks will be without Nerlens Noel, Seth Curry and Josh McRoberts. They still have the legendary Dirk though
Tonight's Raptor Track!

Poco - "Dallas"

Typically the songs I pick when the Raptors play the Mavericks are all Country. I'm on my new tablet so I can't preview the song, but I don't think this one is country. 


Tonight's Game Day Drink!

Baileys and coffee

Baileys creamy. It's still the holiday season so why not curl up next to the fire watching this game with a warm cup of coffee and baileys?

Raptors 1st in East 23 - 8! Mavericks 15th in West 9 - 25!

No comments:

Post a Comment