Sunday 4 March 2018

Game 61: Hornets at Raptors!


Another win over an Eastern Conference rival and another Sunday game against the Charlotte Hornets. Life in a Northern town as a b-ball fan. Charlotte makes their final regular season appearance in Toronto.


  • OG Anunoby will remain out for the foreseeable future with a rolled ankle. No use rushing him back when there are plenty of goombas in Toronto's bench mob ready to step up and get meaningful minutes
  • The only questionable member of Charlotte's team is Cody Zeller who might sit due to a sore left knee.
  • CJ Miles had a fantastic game against Washington on Friday night. He helped Toronto pull away from a tight game with the Wizards hitting 6 3s including one as he was fading out of bounds! That actually killed me while I watched on my couch...thankfully my wife knows CPR and brought me back.
Tonight's Raptor Track!

Sting - "Fields Of Gold"

I'm slowly running out of songs about "Hornets" and "Charlotte", so Sting is going to have to sub in for few rounds until more songs are written with my blog in mind. I don't think I need to explain this one do I?



Tonight's Game Day Drink!

Hornet IPA

Australian beer company Black Hops Brewing brings us this dry, angry and bitter IPA.  Pours deep golden with a thin white head, fruity & hoppy aromas with a bit of earthiness.


Raptors 1st in East 44-17! Hornets 10th in East 28-35!

No comments:

Post a Comment