Friday 7 June 2019

Playoff Round 4: Game 4: Raptors at Warriors!

Road Regrets



  • Raptors took game 3 in Oakland in commanding fashion. 123-109. Danny Green hit 6 3's for 18 points. Taking him to having the highest 2 point shooting % in NBA Finals history
  • Klay Thompson didn't play on Wednesday night, but he will tonight. Recovering from a strained hamstring. Kevin Durant is officially out along with Kevon Looney
  • OG Anunoby is still good to go, but has yet to see action. Maybe tonight he'll get the call
Tonight's Raptor Track!

Wild Light  - "California On My Mind"

This was my song for last game until it was announced that Metallica was doing the National Anthem, so i'll use it for Game 4!! FUCK OAKLAND!!!


Tonight's Game Day Drink!

Kichesippi Natural Blonde

I like my beer blonde, my women brunette and my Raptors in the NBA Finals!!! Kichesippi what??

Raptors lead series 2-1!

No comments:

Post a Comment